Moscow Pics

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥76
These aren't pics that I took, but they are pics of my trip to Moscow. I was there for my brother's wedding. We're the guys wearing black suits and white ties. The first link is photos taken by a friend of his. The second link is photos taken by my mother over the course of the week. Enjoy.

www.rooski.net/wedding

www.rooski.net/maria

This thread is a lie, that is not Moscow, here's why:

1) It's sunny. The sun never shines in Moscow.

2) There is not 10 feet of snow on the ground. It is always snowing in Moscow, even in August.

3) There a no red army troops anywhere to be seen. The glorious red army has men stationed in every building and on every corner to show the Russian people that they are safe at all times.

4) No one is waving a bottle of Vodka around, not a single one. EVERYONE in Russia has Vodka on their person all the time, it's practically Soviet law.

Obviously these images were staged on the (now CONVENIENTLY closed) "It's a small world" ride at Disneyland.

Lock this thread up tight, for shame Jonny, pretending to be in Moscow.

Last edited:
soooo...
awesome pictures!
and what's the story..how did they meet?
and how tall is that guy in white?
and i love the toesies shot.

soooo...
awesome pictures!
and what's the story..how did they meet?
and how tall is that guy in white?
and i love the toesies shot.
she was one of his students when he was teaching some english classes his first year there.
which guy in white? i think the tallest guy there was 6'4ish.

So whats with the comb-over?
comb over? is there a photo of sergei in there somewhere?

russian womena re looking kinda hot there
totally, ridiculously, hot.

Man there was a dude Ape and I met on our last cruise. He got a Russian bride. She was pretty fucking hot. He was, as you can imagine, a total tool.

Don't men realize that once the woman's a citizen she's gone? Russia isn't a backwoods hellhole where women think homely men are hot and a lack of social grace is to be expected. Those women get magazines and movies and have internet access. If you're trying to fool someone, try the Amazon, where they still dart monkeys.

Man there was a dude Ape and I met on our last cruise. He got a Russian bride. She was pretty fucking hot. He was, as you can imagine, a total tool.
I know a guy here who got a Russian bride. Somehow fate got it's way though; They're both nuts.

my buddy married a russian chick that came over here for school and stayed... she has a PE and does real estate full time on the side and makes an absolute ass ton of money (loves it too)... lets my buddy spend it all.

regardless, we give him shit about her being mail order all the time.

when he tells people he married a russia now he always adds "and no, i know what you're thinking, she's not mail order" before they can say anything.