Mormons Invade!

fly said:
just so you know, april23 and I live together. But the scientology requires that we not make noise during sex.
CRAB PEOPLE, CRAB PEOPLE
TALK LIKE PEOPLE
LOOK LIKE CRABS
CRAB PEOPLE, CRAB PEOPLE...

fly said:
just so you know, april23 and I live together. But the scientology requires that we not make noise during sex.

soooooooooooooooooo...you're saying you're definitely not scientologists. :p

djduquet said:
Oh for the love of christ, he's a gun crazy freak. How the bloody hell was I supposed to know? Remember, I'm not part of this little circle jerk yet. I know nothing about any of you. So go lick jelly out of my ass. :drool:

Most of the people I know own at least one gun (even Knyte's dad who hates hand guns and doesn't really like guns, has a shotgun). We are simply a gun loving, god fearing society, what can I say. :fly:

Edit: Knyte and I are married.

Edit again: Yes I'm Mormon too.

fly said:

Wait one moment, you guys live together??? how come i never see her when you have me over for our saturday night "dress up" sessions? Dont you dare tell me she's video taping!!

kiwi said:
And with three of us to eat all the member's of this forum, it should go rather quickly. :drool:

Especially if we can convince Scotty (my buddy from Utah, not theac) to come back, post, and then assist in the eating.

Last edited:
BeeRad said:
It would take 10 of you 5 days to eat just me alone :fly:
SlimFastDrink.gif

Mormonism is like bird-flu here. I take it the Mormon jokes are out then?

CletusJones said:
Mormon jokes are all the rage, silly goose.
Good, because one of my qualities, other than being a male chauvinist pig, is bashing other religions. Leave no one out, that's my motto. I used to not have a motto. Now I have this one.

djduquet said:
Good, because one of my qualities, other than being a male chauvinist pig, is bashing other religions. Leave no one out, that's my motto. I used to not have a motto. Now I have this one.
I think you can come up with a better motto than that. A good motto is supposed to be offensive.