Ontopic Mormons and homophobia

Celibacy may have been a stronger word than was necessary, I may have put it better by saying "sexless marriage". In the past a couple's sex life was apparently a common topic of discussion in regular meetings with local leaders. They did this more to monitor "unclean acts" (anal, lol) and steer people towards the light than actually monitor how often people were having sex. This has changed quite a bit and the church leadership has basically said to stay out a couple's bedroom habits entirely. Now, apparently, they're encouraging couples to have a healthy sex life.

Have you and Kiwi ever had to turn in a sex report? Have they asked you to stop turning them in?

Have you and Kiwi ever had to turn in a sex report? Have they asked you to stop turning them in?

No, that was before our time. They've never even asked us sexual-related questions, nor would I answer, if they did. It's none of their business.

Those of the Mormon persuasion, are children automatically entered into the Mormon faith or is there a rite of passage that needs to be exercised? I guess can you be born into Mormonism or is it a choice (heavily influenced mind you) to be included?

Those of the Mormon persuasion, are children automatically entered into the Mormon faith or is there a rite of passage that needs to be exercised? I guess can you be born into Mormonism or is it a choice (heavily influenced mind you) to be included?

Bit of both.