More of ERage's Dream Weirdness

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
OK, so I usually dream a lot and usually remember some if not most of my dreams. Last night I had one involving a UF member. Knyte, this dream's for you!

Note: All of the below is absolutely true. This is an actual dream and I am making none of it up.

So the dream opened and I was sitting in my bedroom in the house that I currently am living in. Blondie and the dog were there and we were just watching the TV. Then I noticed a flash of light at the window, but when I looked out nothing was there. Then the house shook, violently with a loud humming/buzzing noise. During the shaking I saw a brighter flash of light then it stopped.

I ran to the garage and looked at the hot water heater (gas) and saw it make a big flash of light. I thought, shit, the damn gas is going to blow. So I ran back inside and then looked out the front window and a freaking UFO had landed right on my front lawn and was apparently screwing the whole house up. I was pissed, so I did what any red blooded, pissed off male would do and I went and got my gun.

I chambered a round and decocked the pistol then dropped the mag to see how many rounds were in it. I then noticed that the rounds were no good...it's like they were metal screws or something but not bullets at all. Fuck, ok. I need some bullets, but my stash was empty.

Do you guys see how this is leading to Knyte yet?

OK, so I went in the back yard and who do I see? Of course, it's Knyte. So I yell KNYTE! KNYTE! no response. KYLE! ok then he turned and asked what I wanted. This is when I said, "I NEED Some .40 S&W rounds!" To which he replied, sorry man, I don't keep a .40. Well shit.

Then I noticed something else unusual. Knyte was working in the yard with about 10 other people all dressed exactly the same. Every one of them in khaki pants, creased and pleated, white shirts and black ties. All of them working like drones laying concrete in the form of a sidewalk in the yard...and doing a shitty job I might add.

By now I have completely forgotten about the alien landing and I am intrigued by what the hell is going on back here. I ask what's up and Knyte tells me I can join them but I need a black tie first.

About this time things in my memory of the dream get blurry but seriously Knyte, what the fuck. No .40 rounds when I need them? And why didn't you throw me some other kind of firepower to kill aliens with...I know you were packin' :D

OK, that's all. You can all discuss my screwed up head now for content.

You need to stop huffing paint before you go to bed.

The weird thing is I watched no TV yesterday, I read no books, I only posted in here 1 time I think. All I did yesterday was work on my Clariant project since I am making a site visit this week. :iono:

The funny thing is he did trade in his one gun that was .40 s&w for another glock.

Oh, and if he ever offers to let you join a club of his if you'll wear a tie, it's a trap, don't do it.

The funny thing is he did trade in his one gun that was .40 s&w for another glock.

Oh, and if he ever offers to let you join a club of his if you'll wear a tie, it's a trap, don't do it.

From the dream I had the notion that it was more of a cult than a club; but thanks for the pointer, I'll make a mental note :fly:

My Glock 19 > my XD40.