More dumbass people in the news

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
Just off the news wire here in Tampa....

Asking for Trouble

Man asks Cops to Inspect his Drugs
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Tampa police say Phillip Williams asked two officers to test his crack pipe, to make sure he hadn't been gypped. They did, found the crack was real, and arrested him. Somehow this brain-surgeon got a job working security at MacDill but he's in jail right now.

Copyright © 2003-2006 Clear Channel. All rights reserved.

I didn't provide a link because it was such a short article. What a moron. This is like, the second time in the past few months someone has done this. Any 'dumbass' news in your local area?

BadMojo said:
We had plenty of dumbass news before Katrina....now we have an influx of cajun dumbasses and their news.

"Mah bathin' tub dun got warshed away by the hurricun"

Man dies stuck in mud after running from deputies
Exhaustion, exposure thought to blame; toxicology tests pending

DALLAS, Texas (AP) -- A man running from a routine traffic stop early Tuesday sank waist-deep in mud and apparently died of exhaustion and cold while authorities tried to pull him out.

Deputies stopped Shawn E. Leflore, 33, for having an outdated registration sticker, sheriff's spokesman Sgt. Don Peritz said.

"He thought he was wanted. That is why he ran," Peritz said. "But it turns out he wasn't wanted for anything, except his driver's license was expired."

Leflore ran about 700 yards off the road, where he got stuck in the mud, Peritz said. The weather was windy, and temperatures were in the upper 30s in the dark field, which had been saturated by heavy rain.

Deputies searched about an hour before finding him. They called for help and tried for another hour to pull him out, but Leflore died, Peritz said.

Peritz said officials believe Leflore suffered from exhaustion and exposure. Toxicology results were pending.

A passenger in Leflore's vehicle was not injured.

Last edited:
"asked two officers to test his crack pipe, to make sure he hadn't been gypped. They did, found the crack was real"

So they took a few hits from his pipe before arresting him?

FTW

Man's Toddler Son Wanders Into Strip Club

TULSA, Okla. (AP) - A Kansas man was arrested at a Tulsa strip club after police say his toddler son wandered from an unlocked car into the club over the weekend.

Christopher Greg Killion, 31, was arrested Saturday on a complaint of ``encouraging a minor child to be in need of supervision.'' He posted $500 bond and was released from the Tulsa Jail.

The toddler told police that his father told him to stay in the car, and that if he left it, ``monsters would eat him,'' reports indicate.

A manager at the club had called police to report that about 30 minutes after Killion entered the club, a 3- to 4-year-old boy came inside looking for his father.

Officers determined that the boy had been left alone in a car in the strip club's parking lot. The car was unlocked and parked about 20 feet from a four-lane street. It was raining and 45 degrees outside at the time, an officer noted in the police report.

Edit: http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?idq=/ff/story/0001/20060321/2201511567.htm&sc=1120

Last edited:
Can't sleep or strippers will eat me!

jesus, that's awful
that's like tellling a kid santa claus will rape the easter bunny if he doesn't finish his veggies

Every time you masturbate, god kills a kitten.

hahaha, I'm just doing my job to keep the pet population under control. Have your pets spayed, neutered, or else masturbate a lot!

b_sinning said:

:lol:

Some Article said:
arrested Saturday on a complaint of ``encouraging a minor child to be in need of supervision.''

How do you encourage a child to be in need of supervision? For that matter, why is encouraging a child to be in need of supervision a criminal offense? Aren't they pretty much in need of supervision until they're 18 or so? Does that mean you, as a parent, are committing a criminal act simply by birthing the child?

Are there varying degrees of EAMCTBINOS offenses? If I were to say, hand a child a pair of scissors and tell them to start running around would I be giving up any chance of parole? Is that a misdemeanor or felony? Is it more or less aggrevious than placing cookies on a busy highway or showing the young tots how to make parachutes out of garbage bags? In the garbage bag scenario does the size/location of their domicile effect sentencing? (i.e. slap on the wrist if they live in a rancher, life in prison if they're pimping a penthouse) These are things every human needs to know in a world with such arbitrarily named laws.

(summation: What the Eff ever happened to simple 'child abandonment' laws?)

Drool-Boy said:

If my condo were destroyed (and I didn't have insurance against whatever the cause was) I highly doubt the government would be quick to sign a check over to me.

Desslock said:
Police shocked by drunken suburban mom, pup
Publication Kane County Chronicle
Date March 16, 2006
Section(s) Main
Page

By ROB PHILLIPS

[email protected]

ISLAND LAKE - Police said an Island Lake woman was not the only one drunk in the car she drove this week to pick her son up from elementary school.

Her 4-month-old Chihuahua, named Chico, also might have been intoxicated, police said.

http://archive.nwherald.com/archive...rds&archive_pubname=Kane+County+Chronicle

:lol: Yo quiero...Corona *hic*

KNYTE said:
If my condo were destroyed (and I didn't have insurance against whatever the cause was) I highly doubt the government would be quick to sign a check over to me.

Nor would they for I. But apparently people for NO are special somehow and get all kinds of free rent and other stuff from the GOV