moral question

yeah but if someone's carrying around 2500 in cash it's probably not the type of guy you want to rip off

edit: at a gun show no less :lol:

Wasn't there some incident a few years back where some genius tried to rob someone in the parking lot at a gun show? Lemme see if I can find that....

Wasn't there some incident a few years back where some genius tried to rob someone in the parking lot at a gun show? Lemme see if I can find that....

:lol: Mr Darwin, you have a call on the white courtesy phone. Mr Darwin, white courtesy phone.

I have found wallets and mailed them back to the address on the ID. If I found something laying on a park bench I would probably just keep it. If I found something in a restaurant I would take it up front and ask around. Sadly I have NEVER regained anything I have lost, even if somebody told me who found it they denied finding it(a watch).

I am no thief and to me not returning a lost item is the same as stealing, unless you have no place to return it to. I used to steal cigarettes as a kid mainly cause we couldnt buy them but normally we would leave the money where the pack was. Many times we have walked up to the counter to buy beer, screamed YAHOOOOOO, then ran with the beer. We always paid for it though, just werent old enough to buy it.

Exactly. Those kids at the "customer service counter" aren't gonna give it to anyone who walks in asking for it and someone else will certainly pick it up. Wh ynot chalk it up to fate that day .. that fate was on your side for once :lol:.

now here is where i say i would have to still do the good thing and return it. the fact that some customer service kid may or may not return it is out of my hands...i have to do the best thing that's in my control.

i'd love to be the one to find all the lost items that can be returned. the RETURN on how i get to feel when i make someone's day is incredibly rewarding.

now here is where i say i would have to still do the good thing and return it. the fact that some customer service kid may or may not return it is out of my hands...i have to do the best thing that's in my control.

i'd love to be the one to find all the lost items that can be returned. the RETURN on how i get to feel when i make someone's day is incredibly rewarding.

I guess .. I might do that if it were a game boy or something I thought was some little kids .. but if it's money .. it's going in my pocket :lol:.

Dateline should do an episode where they secretly film really really obese people out in public. Have someone walk by and accidentialy drop a chocolate éclair on the ground with out noticing and keep going when no one else is around and see what they do.

Dateline should do an episode where they secretly film really really obese people out in public. Have someone walk by and accidentialy drop a chocolate éclair on the ground with out noticing and keep going when no one else is around and see what they do.

didn't george eat an eclair out of the trash on seinfeld? :fly:

I do not need to see my mom on NBC.