Moral Dilemma

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
So, I have the opportunity to trade my Glock 19 for an HK P2000 (an equally reliable and "attractive" pistol).

The 19 has served me well and I rather like having it, but the deal on the P2000 is almost too good to pass on.

So, what should I do?

The guns in question

G19
picture.php

P2000
picture.php

I'll tell you a story about selling my camera for a more "attractive" model.

I had the camera for several years and it had satisfied me in many ways. A newer model came out that had a few more bells and whistles so I decided to sell it and buy it. Well I get the new camera and completely regret selling the old one since the new one does not feel like "home" and come to find out the new one does not have an internal motor needed to run all of the lenses the company offers.

Moral of story: pwnt.

Why WOULD you trade?

I've wanted a P2000 for a few years but they are very expensive (for a handgun, $750). The Glock 19 is much less expensive but are extremely popular and hard to come by.

So in affect I'd be trading "up".

I had the camera for several years and it had satisfied me in many ways. A newer model came out that had a few more bells and whistles so I decided to sell it and buy it. Well I get the new camera and completely regret selling the old one since the new one does not feel like "home" and come to find out the new one does not have an internal motor needed to run all of the lenses the company offers.

You do always regret selling guns when you do.

The real question is, which gun would Plaxico Burress use to shoot himself in the leg? Choose the opposite of that.

You can't have the camera back. Well maybe we could trade.....