Moon Bombing

Like I said, conspiracy, someone at the controls forgot to turn off the hologram.

The REAL moon died in 1908 when it fell into Siberia.

Tunguska-BW-thumb.jpg

just imagine every mile you've ever driven in each of your cars, and you might come close.

How's this.

Imagine you get into a Bugatti Veyron, and punch it at 150mph and head for the moon. At that speed, you will get there in 69.5 days.

So, you are looking at a distance equivalent of 70 days non stop driving at high freakin speeds.

WHOOOOSH

:fly:

Remember that time NASA screwed up on their math conversion on the Mars Climate Orbiter and it burnt up in the atmosphere? That was an over $100 million dollar screw up. They make mistakes like anyone else so keep your fingers crossed.

Remember that time NASA screwed up on their math conversion on the Mars Climate Orbiter and it burnt up in the atmosphere? That was an over $100 million dollar screw up. They make mistakes like anyone else so keep your fingers crossed.

Yeah, but I'm guessing that hitting an object that big with a 2 ton slug prolly aint too hard. In fact, I think JPat might be able to do it with his old-fashioned sliderule.