Montana gives the Fed the finger

I doubt any of the 05 hurricanes made it for 05 reporting because the books couldn't have been closed on them yet as well as the subsequent ones since 05

Here's the breakdown of federal tax money received per dollar of federal tax paid:

http://www.taxfoundation.org/research/show/266.html

and this post colors the states red or blue in the list per party leaning:

http://scatter.wordpress.com/2009/02/16/red-state-blue-state-welfare-state-subsidizing-state/

Interesting how many states receiving money are red states.
Actually they are also all low pop states with little industry. Shocker that. NY and CA I know both suffer from north/south syndrome; upstate NY is solid republican, NYC is is NYC. CA has Orange County/San Diego and everyone else. Also the highest state taxes in the bottom of the list.

More just shows that states and the federal government are both incompetent at spending money. :lol:

The New Deal permanently altered how the interstate commerce clause was applied. It just became a blanket for federal authority. The federal government that is focused on whichever minority group that elected them.

Idk I forgot my point

Ron Paul recently backed up Rick Perry, calling talk of secession a very American thing to do. :fly:

I can't wait to see this country fracture. Viva Tejas!

miley-finger.jpg

btw, the part I'm most interested about this is that its a way around the interstate commerce clause. For example, on the remote chance that it holds up, that means that the federal government would be unable to do anything about medical marijuana in California or other states, as long as the drug stated in that state.

Nerfing the interstate commerce clause makes this totally awesome.

It would also land anyone who took a gun out of Montana in jail for 30 years if they were caught, too

10 years, IIRC, is the time you get to spend in Club Fed for being convicted of felonies pertaining to federal firearm laws.

10 years, 10,000 dollars!

Normally if it's a technical crime you get 3 years + 7 on parole and the $10,000 fine. That is like, filing the wrong paperwork and stuff. Not sure about selling to felons and whatnot.

10 years, IIRC, is the time you get to spend in Club Fed for being convicted of felonies pertaining to federal firearm laws.

I imagine the feds will go for illegal manufacturing and distribution of weapons. It will also give the Feds the excuse to shut down the manufacturers