Video monkeys are more compassionate than us

Seriously. After that chimp, that was on prozac, ate that woman's face and hands... fuck... I'd never get near one. They've got super human retard strength.
Ikr, I dare anyone to take fruit from a monkey. At least we can out run them. Unless we are surrounded by trees...

Dude only makes low-effort threads in which no one really pays attention to the original post. Its a fairly regular punishment for those that do that around here

I'd say the majority of his threads end up sparking lively debate. The only reason they never stay on the front page is because they aren't labeled a "mega thread" of some sort (which they don't need to be).

I'd say the majority of his threads end up sparking lively debate. The only reason they never stay on the front page is because they aren't labeled a "mega thread" of some sort (which they don't need to be).

Mostly because some people are dumb and/or bored enough to take his z-grade trolling seriously.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
I'm biased though - I click on wickie's thread for the simple fact I know there will be controversy and people yelling at each other.

*popcorn*

Same. And I'll have a beer with that popcorn, thanks.