Monkey threat update

lemon_fresh

Half-staff Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥5
It seems as if the monkey threat is taking care of itself. Hollywood, the biggest user of Chimps, is now trending toward usin CGI apes instead of the real thing. There is no need for legislation, the Monkey threat is going to fade away on its own.

Except, for the whack job Sheriff in Utah that wants to use Monkeys on the SWAT team. He envisions outfitting them w/ tiny bullet proof vests. What an ass.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Fuck monkeys, wild turkeys are the REAL threat

I was putting up my new mailbox over the weekend and all I could hear from the woods accross the 'street' from my house was DOZENS of turkeys

Wild turkey IS a threat
Last time I drank that shit I woke up in the east river in a sack

ChikkenNoodul said:

I was putting up my new mailbox over the weekend and all I could hear from the woods accross the 'street' from my house was DOZENS of turkeys

put a turkey deep fryer on display in your driveway...it's like a scarecrow to turkeys

ChikkenNoodul said:

Those sumbitches are mean..... my grandpa used to raise turkeys and he had a few of the wild ones thrown in the mix. They didn't take too kindly to anyone coming into their territory :(

fly said:
Sadly, I have to go to lunch with him today.

Wear a goddamn monkey mask when you show up

adultmonkey.JPG