Monica Bellucci can bite me

K

kristchan

Monica Bellucci wants breasts to 'fulfil their destiny'
"I found it ridiculous that my breasts and stomach should still be the same as they were when I was 18.
Even though I had grown and changed, my body had not."

Shut-up, Monica. I would love to have my 18 year old tits back. For some of us, that's the only thing we had going for us.

Monica_Bellucci3.jpg

um... remind me to make an appointment to get waxed

"I realised my breasts were not just made to fill evening gowns." True, but not good enough reason to have a baby :rolleyes:

What's she going to do when her breasts have "fulfilled their destiny", have another baby just so they can continue?

DW said:
What's she going to do when her breasts have "fulfilled their destiny", have another baby just so they can continue?
have a boob lift so she can get movie roles again

Did ya'll read why she did it?

Ms Bellucci posed pregnant and nude on the cover of the new issue of Italian Vanity Fair as a protest against the new Italian law, which restricts in-vitro fertilization to married couples and prohibits the use of donor sperm.

Good for her! Just when you start thinking that America is the biggest prude country in the world....here comes Italy!

Sound like someone is jealous. Dont worry Im sure that the women who are pissed at her (and im not just saying its Kristchan, i've seen it in several places) if you were like her and able to work out 8 hours a day every day then im sure you could look like her too.

JJ Lady said:
Did ya'll read why she did it?

Ms Bellucci posed pregnant and nude on the cover of the new issue of Italian Vanity Fair as a protest against the new Italian law, which restricts in-vitro fertilization to married couples and prohibits the use of donor sperm.
yes, I'm sure naked pictures of Monica Bellucci convinced the italian government to see the injustice of their fertilization laws. :wtf:

Ryokurin said:
if you were like her and able to work out 8 hours a day every day then im sure you could look like her too.
naw. I could work out all day long and it's still not going to work off the ugly. I will never look like her. :D

and damn straight I'm jealous! :lol:

if passing crappy laws is what gets her naked, why not pass more crappy laws?

I liked this one from the series, doesn't have the overdone makup in the picture at the top of the thread, and the cleavage is nice too :fly: :

20040722mbellucci9ij.jpg

Edit: she was sooo hto in Brotherhood of the Wolves.