Thread Money Women(Or Men) Or Power

If you got money you can buy women and power. If you got power you can only normally get money and woman with the use of force which is typically illegal. If you just got women then you got no damn power and for sure no damn money. Unless you're a pimp.

The question is fairly dumb to begin with. It assumes only those three paths lead to happiness. Typically all three cause nothing but unhappiness.

It's a ghetto question.

I choose money because I've had tastes of the other two and they both turned bitter.

Last edited:
Also as a heads up, please don't give me that BS of "once you acquire one, you can get all three."

I think everyone knows that. -__-

Choose one and gtfo. :mad:

If you got money you can buy women and power. If you got power you can only normally get money and woman with the use of force which is typically illegal. If you just got women then you got no damn power and for sure no damn money. Unless you're a pimp.

The question is fairly dumb to begin with. It assumes only those three paths lead to happiness. Typically all three cause nothing but unhappiness.

It's a ghetto question.

Did I say anything about happiness?

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Money. Nothing sucks worse than not having any money.

Except maybe not having love. I've lived without money and been perfectly happy. I've lived without love and been miserable.

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Sure, if you want shallow women.

Except maybe not having love. I've lived without money and been perfectly happy. I've lived without love and been miserable.

Sure, if you want shallow women.

I ain't that big, so if I wanted to bottom out a woman, she'd need to be shallow there.

(The thing you quoted was a direct line from Scarface)