Money vs Family

I'm still think you would have to downgrade your housing vs dallas if you weren't making that extra money

I'm still think you would have to downgrade your housing vs dallas if you weren't making that extra money

That doesn't make any sense though. What if I were living in an apartment in Dallas and moved into a larger house in California? That's an upgrade.

I dunno, I'd love to move away from Maryland. I do love it here, but I'd rather be somewhere where it is warm all the time. What is left of my family is here though. I tried leaving them once and I hated it, of course it was Ohio and everyone except Coqui hates Ohio. The thing is, I DO regret all the time I missed with my family. I wish I had spent more time with my parents and grandparents when they were around, even when I lived near them. It's not an overwhelming regret though. I just miss them all.

I think you are doing okay. Just make more of an effort to visit. Talk on the phone often. Share lots of pictures. Skype with them so your kid gets to know them. Send the kid to visit them. Enjoy where you are. I'm sure your parents are happy for you living where you want to live.

That doesn't make any sense though. What if I were living in an apartment in Dallas and moved into a larger house in California? That's an upgrade.

talking about making all things equal which you are not doing...what's the point in comparing if you change the variables? :tard:

Of course you do WAW. You know EVERYTHING.

suck my balls...chikken said the same thing and you didn't give him any lip :p

talking about making all things equal which you are not doing...what's the point in comparing if you change the variables? :tard:

Don't emote me you gigantic homo.

How do you know what I am or am not doing? You made that statement that I would have to downgrade housing if I moved to California with my current salary. I've already said that isn't the case. You, like everyone else, are assuming that California is this wildly expensive fantasy land that no one who isn't a millionaire can live in. And yet it's filled with average people who aren't anywhere close to being millionaires. I wonder how that's the case? Because you're a gigantic homo, that's how.

Don't emote me you gigantic homo.

How do you know what I am or am not doing? You made that statement that I would have to downgrade housing if I moved to California with my current salary. I've already said that isn't the case. You, like everyone else, are assuming that California is this wildly expensive fantasy land that no one who isn't a millionaire can live in. And yet it's filled with average people who aren't anywhere close to being millionaires. I wonder how that's the case? Because you're a gigantic homo, that's how.

ahahaha, jerk :p

I've already said that isn't the case. You, like everyone else, are assuming that California is this wildly expensive fantasy land that no one who isn't a millionaire can live in. And yet it's filled with average people who aren't anywhere close to being millionaires.
Well of course it's not, but it seems to me that anywhere near work for most professional people there would be expensive to live in.

I, of course, could be wrong but that's how it is in the areas I know fairly well.

Western MA, for instance is inexpensive - but there's no work out there in many areas.

Rural NY, is ridiculously cheap, if you don't mind a 2+ hour commute to anywhere.