Money to spend

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,717
I have 90 dollars to spend at Office Max (It was literally free money for us). We were going to put it towards a video camera, but realized that even with the 90 bucks off we can get the camera cheaper elsewhere (this is true with all camcorders they have), so I have that money to spend on something else. What should I get? It doesn't have to be under 90 bucks, but not too much over if it is.

Do you have a color printer? Spend it on ink if ya do.
Or maybe a USB flash drive?
How about a new phone?
I am thinking on all the things we buy for my office from there...not sure if it will really help.

ink is a good idea...that stuff is so expensive! do you print digital pics at home? buy some photo paper. i like to handmake cards and would buy card stock and such. i also love pens and would bur some fun pens. man. dontcha just wanna give it to me?

and isn't there a website where you can trade gift cards?

I'm thinking of getting a Sandisk MP3 player, does anyone know anything about the SanDisk Sensa e280?

I don't have my printer set up at this point and I don't print anymore on it then basic documents anyway, I send out to have all my photos printed.

I'm thinking of getting a Sandisk MP3 player, does anyone know anything about the SanDisk Sensa e280?

I don't have my printer set up at this point and I don't print anymore on it then basic documents anyway, I send out to have all my photos printed.

what service do you like the best?