Monday, Bloody Monday

So as I put in the title "vhs" does anyone still record from TV to VHS Tapes? If so why have you not gotten a Tivo/dvr? My parents still record with tapes and dont know why I keep telling them to get a dvr but once you get one its hard to live without, lol

yesh, i still do, only on thursdays...
er, csi, suvivor, gray's anatomy...
i blame the wife for that one...

i still use vhs to tape stuff. we still have two working vcrs that we use. we have not gotten a tivo because we don't have the money for all that new stuff. don't you have to pay for the box and service and all that?

no spare cash for a dvr, but may covert my box into a htpc...

Is Studio 60 on Monday nights? I've been watching that.

I watched Prison Break some, but quickly tired of it. Didn't really see how they could stretch it on given the original plot.

So I passed out last night at like 6 and woke up at 11pm, WTF??????

I never sleep like that and the 1 day I wanna watch some shows I sleep threw them!!!!!!!!!! lol, sooooooo horrible

prison break was alright....he should've left the gag on

vanished was interesting. I have to wonder if they're actually replacing the main character or if this is just a plot twist. I see no mention of the actor leaving the show

So I passed out last night at like 6 and woke up at 11pm, WTF??????

I never sleep like that and the 1 day I wanna watch some shows I sleep threw them!!!!!!!!!! lol, sooooooo horrible

I fell asleep at 5 after my lectures and woke up at 11pm too...

Going to do the same now, or I might wake up later and go do some karaoke.

TIVO didn't catch it for ya?

For some odd ass reason it didnt, lol

I think my roomie reset the box cause it didnt pick up Family Guy or Simps or anything on sunday either, pissed me right the F off :mad:

Luckily USA does repeats of Heroes but as for PB I think I will have to download it, tear