mommy.. Mikeys picking on me!

ruthless

Flaccid Member
(╯︵╰,)
Nov 27, 2006
Marklar
₥0
everytime i get a score in the arcade, this big bully comes along and just takes it away from me, as well as my pride and any ounce of selfrespect i may have had!

mikey, im going to challenge you to an arcade show down here soon! lol
:D :D :D :D :D :D

You can't fuck with Mikey when it comes to Tetris. When he was in town and shirtless I had him pull up a chair with his laptop next to mine so he could show me his work. We never got that far. I did, however take a picture of the dueling laptops. Sorry, it was funny at the time.

You can't fuck with Mikey when it comes to Tetris. When he was in town and shirtless I had him pull up a chair with his laptop next to mine so he could show me his work. We never got that far. I did, however take a picture of the dueling laptops. Sorry, it was funny at the time.

this guys a maniac i tell ya!

I'm afraid to play tetris on a laptop, I'd probably end up breaking the keyboard :fly:

Mikey shirtless :drool:

When I first joined the forum I kinda slipped under the radar and took the titles from Mikey and Coqui. But I would wake up the next day and all my titles would be gone. I just got sick of fighting over them.

When I first joined the forum I kinda slipped under the radar and took the titles from Mikey and Coqui. But I would wake up the next day and all my titles would be gone. I just got sick of fighting over them.

what did you expect? the guy doesn't sleep and sits in the arcade hitting f5 24/7 waiting for someone to beat him

windows + R to open things rather often
windows + L same as waw, that ones habit. Anytime I get up it gets hit.
windows + E to open explorer
crtl a,c,x and v to select, copy, cut and paste
F3 to search

those are the first that come to mind