Mom + sister + dead cat = Going to be a long night

BigDov said:
:D fluffy doggie
Cockers are so hard to keep up with. I have to take her to the groomers and she gets yuckiness in her eyes that has to be cleaned daily. She's high maintenance :(

Datgurl said:
Cockers are so hard to keep up with. I have to take her to the groomers and she gets yuckiness in her eyes that has to be cleaned daily. She's high maintenance :(

Wow, doesn't even look like a cocker in that pic. SHAVE HER AND TAKE PICS!!! lololol :fly:

j/k, that wouldn't be funny

Pandora said:
wr3kt said:
Pfft...this doesn't really bother me. Pets die. I bury them. Hell...I had a dig a grave for my rotty when she had cancer and we were going to put her down within the week and she was laying down next to the hole the entire freaking time.

:eek: That's terrible! :(

Like I said, I've been through pets.
This was the easiest short of the mom and sis thing.

Vilkata said:
:pics: of sister

seriously though, sorry to hear dude :(

You know those hispanic chics you see with too tight clothes, too much makeup, and a lot of attitude?
There ya go.

'Cept she's half-white.

And she's my sister.
And she's 20 and living with a 28 year-old who finished college last semester.
He acts like he's 12. So does my sister.

first of all, autopsy? :wtf: Were you planning on trying to find a cat to examine your dead cat? Autopsy means "self view" so a member of the same species would need to do the exam. The correct term is necropsy, aka "death view". I'm sorry to be picky, but if I have to read a lot words, my brain starts hurting and that reminds me of when I was in college and on of my bosses at the time harped on that autopsy/necropsy thing. :D

Secondly, here's what you could do. Take some potatoes, carrots, celery, other shit for a stew and throw kitty in there. When sister gets home, give a hot bowl of kitty stew and when she compliments it, you can tell her that Romeo helped you make it and even inspired the dinner. :D

CLIFFS:
1. Necropsy instead of autopsy
2. Kitty Stew
3. Sister says YUM!
4. ...
5. PROFIT++

6. sorry about the kitty :(

Viremia said:
first of all, autopsy? :wtf: Were you planning on trying to find a cat to examine your dead cat? Autopsy means "self view" so a member of the same species would need to do the exam. The correct term is necropsy, aka "death view". I'm sorry to be picky, but if I have to read a lot words, my brain starts hurting and that reminds me of when I was in college and on of my bosses at the time harped on that autopsy/necropsy thing. :D

Secondly, here's what you could do. Take some potatoes, carrots, celery, other shit for a stew and throw kitty in there. When sister gets home, give a hot bowl of kitty stew and when she compliments it, you can tell her that Romeo helped you make it and even inspired the dinner. :D

CLIFFS:
1. Necropsy instead of autopsy
2. Kitty Stew
3. Sister says YUM!
4. ...
5. PROFIT++

6. sorry about the kitty :(
Main Entry: au·top·sy
Pronunciation: 'o-"täp-sE, 'o-t&p-
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -sies
Etymology: Greek autopsia act of seeing with one's own eyes, from aut- + opsis sight, appearance -- more at OPTIC
1 : an examination of a body after death to determine the cause of death or the character and extent of changes produced by disease
2 : a critical examination, evaluation, or assessment of someone or something past

Merriams don't lie. Your boss was wrong.

And he was a skinny cat. Not much meat to him and it would be tough.

Last edited: