Mom + sister + dead cat = Going to be a long night

some people are more attached to their pets than others? i don't know, i'm 21 and don't think i'd be tramatized, but i'd be very sad and probably cry, i grew up with my dog and absolutely hate that she has cancer. Talk to her about getting another cat? sometimes the thought of a new cat can take away the sting, not replace romeo, but build new memories

I know I like someone when I read the whole freakin paragraph and not the cliffs.
I'm sorry dude. You know I feel your pain.
Fake edit: like=stalk

My recommendation is to bury him and tell your sister he ran away, much easier on her than sudden death. Tell your parents the truth so they don't pry too deeply or anything.

:( That is a pretty strange story. It sounded like a seziure, but those normally aren't fatel? One of our dogs has a history of seziures, but she hasn't had one in a while thankfully. Please let us know if/when you find out what happened to him.

Pandora said:
:( That is a pretty strange story. It sounded like a seziure, but those normally aren't fatel? One of our dogs has a history of seziures, but she hasn't had one in a while thankfully. Please let us know if/when you find out what happened to him.

Yeah, poor kitty :o

Well...turns out my sister guessed what happend when my mom called her to come over. My sister wasn't answering her for most of the day, and being annoying for the most part, which is typical. So...she's taken it fine so far, but I have a feeling she'll break. My mom's taking it the hardest so far.
And I'm just trying to get linux to work right on this damn laptop. :mad:

Thanks all.
Sniff your pets butts for me!

wr3kt said:
Well...turns out my sister guessed what happend when my mom called her to come over. My sister wasn't answering her for most of the day, and being annoying for the most part, which is typical. So...she's taken it fine so far, but I have a feeling she'll break. My mom's taking it the hardest so far.
And I'm just trying to get linux to work right on this damn laptop. :mad:

Thanks all.
Sniff your pets butts for me!

Shit man. Well, hopefully everything will be alright for her/you.

I don't have any pets butts' to sniff- now what??

wr3kt said:
Don't make it sound like you're doing that just for me...
Fine. I enjoy smelling my dog's butt. Are you going to arrest me now? :mad:

BigDov said:
Shit man. Well, hopefully everything will be alright for her/you.

I don't have any pets butts' to sniff- now what??

Pfft...this doesn't really bother me. Pets die. I bury them. Hell...I had a dig a grave for my rotty when she had cancer and we were going to put her down within the week and she was laying down next to the hole the entire freaking time.
So this is nothing. Like I said, the biggest thing was my mom and sister.

You have fingers.
You have a butt.
I trust you can add.

wr3kt said:
Pfft...this doesn't really bother me. Pets die. I bury them. Hell...I had a dig a grave for my rotty when she had cancer and we were going to put her down within the week and she was laying down next to the hole the entire freaking time.
So this is nothing. Like I said, the biggest thing was my mom and sister.

You have fingers.
You have a butt.
I trust you can add.

I meant loading Linux on your laptop and her not freaking out on you :)

Oh :o