Mom and I played tonsil hockey today

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
My mom and I rented a little power boat and puttered eight miles up teh Weeki Wachee River to its source and back today. We saw four manatees, a shit ton of turtles, an eagle, some buzzards, and other assorted Florida wildlife.

Rayna & Willie
picture.php

Willie
picture.php

There were three turtles on this log. They took off as we got closer.
picture.php

I waved to him underwater and this little baby manatee came right up. I scratched his head for a few. He popped above water and took a couple looks at me. Cute!
picture.php

Attack sissy
picture.php

Rayna and Willie
picture.php

There were 4 manatees total
picture.php

Another shot
picture.php

edit

another pic
picture.php

Last edited:
Damn, that's awesome. What's the source of the river? An aquifer? A lake? Some dude's exterior faucet?

Damn, that's awesome. What's the source of the river? An aquifer? A lake? Some dude's exterior faucet?

1st magnitude spring from the aquifer; it pushes 160 or 170 mgpd. It's really quick for a spring fed river.

edit

I just looked up flow volumes and a 1st mag pushes no less than 100 ft³/s (2800 L/s.)

Holy balls

Last edited:
whats that black stuff along the side?

It's only along a 20 foot section that used to be a popular stop for people to lay out and stuff. It's likely to slow erosion. There was a crazy breakwater way upriver that took some poor schlub a lot of time to put in. The speed of teh river creates some serious redistribution.

Ya I was giggling at your mom's sissy dog wearing the vest while your manly Willie who is scared of loud noises wasn't wearing one.

Zac and I will go if you need peeps next time. Well... we'll have to drag Zac, but you get it.