WTF MODS ARE ASLEEP, POST SINKS!

Best sink I ever bought was a black granite one, it was far cheaper than the stainless steel and never stained or scratched and was ludicrously easy to clean.

But I still pine for one that came with a house we had, giant old ceramic white sink, single basin, could wash a 30lb turkey in there with room to spare.

I now have a picture of turkeys lining up for you to give them their Sunday bath.

Sure. I do like the sponge caddy.
Our last sink had one and now I'm spoiled and it's a must now. It's totally unclutters the sink area, love it!
It is concerning that they sold stuff with the sink to prevent scratches though
I don't know if it was sold to prevent stratches though... This is going to sound horribly American, but the sink was pretty cheap anyways and I do want new counters someday as these are showing lots of wear so we may get one of those neat under the counter sinks.

Our last sink had one and now I'm spoiled and it's a must now. It's totally unclutters the sink area, love it!

I don't know if it was sold to prevent stratches though... This is going to sound horribly American, but the sink was pretty cheap anyways and I do want new counters someday as these are showing lots of wear so we may get one of those neat under the counter sinks.

I do love my under counter sink. I'm not so big on the granite counter tops. They are a big pain in the ass to care for. In our new house I'm going for poured concrete I think.

I do love my under counter sink. I'm not so big on the granite counter tops. They are a big pain in the ass to care for. In our new house I'm going for poured concrete I think.

We thought about that for our previous house
Theres a place in austin that makes it with broken bits of polished glass in it, and it looks amazing