WTF MODS ARE ASLEEP, POST SINKS!

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,313
Steam
mattressfish
So I finally got around to replacing this nasty white sink in our kitchen. This was the old, crappy, contractor grade sink.

SosvN.jpg

This is our new, crappy, contractor grade sink.

WXYUG.jpg

Anyone else get any mini projects done around the casa lately?

I remember seeing that sink and being disgusted. That's why I didn't stay for dinner that night.

except the griminess obviously. Dual basin sinks are great because you can have one side for washing and one for rinsing

Which is great. Except who washes dishes in the sink anymore. The divide between sinks is useless and wastes real estate.

ive never used a dishwasher...

Ive had one now for 6 years and never so much as opened it. I should take it out and put more cabinets

Ive been looking for a while for a single-basin white sink
Havent found one yet that I like

White sinks suck unless you are very gentle with them. Besides the stains on the scrapes at the bottom (that we had to (should have) bleached every week, I dropped a glass bowl on the edge of the sink and it took a big chip out. The glass bowl didn't break though... :wtf:

If you get a good one they dont scratch at all
You do have to bleach them once a week or so tho
ours now is white, its just divided and wed rather have the big single basin kind

If you get a good one they dont scratch at all
You do have to bleach them once a week or so tho
ours now is white, its just divided and wed rather have the big single basin kind

i think my bigass 2.5-3 foot long white sink must be real porcelain or ceramic or something. You dont need to bleach it ever, nothing sticks/soaks to it and it doesnt scratch.

i think my bigass 2.5-3 foot long white sink must be real porcelain or ceramic or something. You dont need to bleach it ever, nothing sticks/soaks to it and it doesnt scratch.
How old is it? Ours was 10+ years old and only the past two years did it start misbehaving.