Ontopic Modern Serial Killers

They said the faces were clearly visible, usually on a piece of infrastructure like a bridge, from the spot the bodies were found or the spot they figure they were dumped. I'd have to reread that. You wouldn't know how long a body was going to go downriver before it was found but you'd certainly know where you dumped it and tag that bridge. I suppose you could tag where it was found after it made the news.

Look around you right now. Do you see any smileyfaces? On your way home today look on every bridge you see. Did you see any?

They may be a common pop art/culture symbol in general but they're actually not very common as graffiti.

Regardless whether the graffiti turns out to be coincidence or not there's still a bunch of cases with clear evidence of foul play the law is ignoring and writing off as accidental. Something smells fishy there.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Nope but your version is dirtier. Not dead. Poop yes.
Her own.
Another great attempt to soil someone's race. You figure it out, I'll just get crucified.

I haven’t reread that yet, but I could swear she wasn’t a public outcry until after she was found(?). My gripe is white women get nationwide news coverage while we only hear about non-whites after the fact.

I haven’t reread that yet, but I could swear she wasn’t a public outcry until after she was found(?). My gripe is white women get nationwide news coverage while we only hear about non-whites after the fact.
The only reason Brawley became national is the accusation of half a dozen white frat boys raping her while they held her captive, none of which happened. She lied about the whole thing and had rubbed the feces on herself.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I've been paying very close attention to this since yesterday and so far not a single smileyface to be found in my area.

The only thing I found even remotely in the ballpark was this. Clearly not the type of face we're talking about here.
It is on a small retention pond, but there's only water in there for a few hours after it rains really hard and no bodies have been found there.

The search continues....

KIMG1693-1600x1200.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
We had a killer of boys in Omaha way back when. I was “dating” a girl whose daddy was a copper and he revealed some details to us after they caught the perp.

He sliced the kids’ bellies open and filled them with empty beer cans.

I've been paying very close attention to this since yesterday and so far not a single smileyface to be found in my area.

The only thing I found even remotely in the ballpark was this. Clearly not the type of face we're talking about here.
It is on a small retention pond, but there's only water in there for a few hours after it rains really hard and no bodies have been found there.

The search continues....

View attachment 6017

I’ve been tempted to put a smiley sticker on my bass for a few weeks and now I really wanna.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
We had a killer of boys in Omaha way back when. I was “dating” a girl whose daddy was a copper and he revealed some details to us after they caught the perp.

He sliced the kids’ bellies open and filled them with empty beer cans.

Did they give him a clever nickname like the Beerbelly Assassin or something?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and wetwillie