Ontopic Modern Serial Killers

in addition to being able to report missing sex workers without fear of endangering them, it would be good for them to be able to report clients who are violent (beyond agreed upon/consented to boundaries) because it would keep other sex workers safe AND they could be aware of escalating violence. with Francois again, when it came out that he was doing this, plenty of area sex workers were like "oh yeah that dude, fuck that guy, one time he strangled me so I never went with him again" but of course nobody reported it because they knew they wouldn't be taken seriously, AND they were putting themselves at risk of arrest.
I'm of the belief that prostitution should be legalized and regulated, for the safety of everyone involved, for this very reason.

As far as I'm concerned what happens between two consenting adults is their own business, who cares if jesus doesn't like it.

I'm of the belief that prostitution should be legalized and regulated, for the safety of everyone involved, for this very reason.

As far as I'm concerned what happens between two consenting adults is their own business, who cares if jesus doesn't like it.
He sees it all anyway.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Thanks for flaring up my morbid curiosity. Interesting stuff.

No, cops aren't gonna put the effort into finding a prostitutes killer like they would that of a star varsity quarterback or something. It's wrong, but it seems to be SOP for them. Those are at least classified as homicides for whatever that's worth, maybe not much.

The smileyface deal, even though there's evidence of foul play, police departments and the FBI and all them are just like fuck it, who cares, look the other way, leave them classified as drunken drownings. What's up with that.
Openly gay seems a common thread for at least some of them, though they all fit the mold of white, successful college student from "good family" with promising future.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Gacy was a scary tricky fucker.
He had a construction business or some shit and told young guys looking for better than minimum wage to stop by the house for an application. Told them he paid good money or cash. What kid wouldn't fall for that? How didn't anyone catch on sooner.
The creep even had his picture taken with Rosalynn Carter. Bundy worked on a suicide prevention help line. You could be sitting next to one and never know it.
Modern serial killers aren't any different then the old ones. Sick fuckers looking for a way to exploit / claim a victim.

They didn't say what the 12 common symbols were or if they were all faces. A search for smileyface killer symbols just brings up a lot of graffiti faces.

Gonna be paying extra attention to bridges and graffiti while driving around now.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
They didn't say what the 12 common symbols were or if they were all faces. A search for smileyface killer symbols just brings up a lot of graffiti faces.

Gonna be paying extra attention to bridges and graffiti while driving around now.

And don't go swimming with strangers either.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
That's not true. At least not true locally. Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus were news stories constantly reported on from the time they disappeared. Their families were always holding rallies and organizing events to keep them in the public eye and the media here always covered it. This went on for years. Michelle Knight was thought to be a runaway and had no real family to speak of and unfortunately didn't receive the same attention.

I should’ve clarified. Nationally. National news. A woman disappears, it’s not NATIONAL news unless she’s white.