Ontopic Modern Serial Killers

Here's some British ones, are they commonly known to yanks?

Dennis Nilsen
Fred and Rose West
Peter sutcliffe, the Yorkshire ripper
Harold Shipman
Beverley Allitt
Robert black
Ian Brady and Myra Hindley, the moors murderers
Levi bellfield
Mary Bell
Jamie Bulger killers

Other than Jack the Ripper I've heard of but don't remember details about, the West's, Sutcliffe, maybe Mary Bell, maybe Bulger but I might be confusing that with our Whitey Bulger mob guy.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and nukes
I watched the documentary on Gary Ridgway aka Green River killer
What a detestable individual.
Fucker kept crying. And not from guilt.
Cried like we're supposed to feel bad he had a few bad relationships.
But at the end, they interviewed his wife (at the time he was arrested) and she was like "How could he do this to me?"
"To me?"
Jesus Christ lady.
I'm sure she said more that was edited out and I was completely disgusted well before that point in the film.
The fact that he's still alive is infuriating.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
But at the end, they interviewed his wife (at the time he was arrested) and she was like "How could he do this to me?"
"To me?"
Jesus Christ lady.
I'm sure she said more that was edited out and I was completely disgusted well before that point in the film.
Was she hot?

"To me?"
Jesus Christ lady.
She probably said that out of shock. I dont know much about that dude tbh, where was the documentary? I definitely wont be watching depresssing stuff today because itll send me over the edge but maybe tomorrow.

She probably said that out of shock. I dont know much about that dude tbh, where was the documentary? I definitely wont be watching depresssing stuff today because itll send me over the edge but maybe tomorrow.

Yeah, that's what I think but it was the timing and way the comment was presented. I'm sure it was shock.
Its not everyday you find out you've been sleeping in a bed were 30 some odd women were murdered.
It was on the ID channel. Investigation Discovery.

Last edited:
Also in her defense, I wasn't exactly riveted to the sofa and might have missed some of what she said. It was a quick clip.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes