Modding Cell Phones

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So I just got a new phone and over the last couple years I have been using a pretty basic phone. Now I got a Motorola V3r Razr and have been looking into all this modding bs. I have been going to motomodders a lot and have already put a counter strike skin on it, hehe.

Anyone else mod there phones? Anyone ever modded a razr or have things I should try out?

First of all you are a dork. Secondly, I saw this today and thought of you:

One of our favorite douchebags, Scott Stapp, was arrested in Palm Beach County, Florida, on Sunday and charged with domestic assault.

The former Creed lead singer, who starred in a sex tape with Kid Rock last year, has had a history of problems with alcohol and violence.

His wife, Jaclyn Nesheiwat, is a former Miss New York. And she just got a whole helluva lot richer when she goes to divorce the loser!

I made a few ring tones on my PC and uploaded them to my phone using some version of "phone tools" that I found on a Japanese website. Does that count?

Oh, and the little button thing doesn't get pinched right when i flip my phone closed so I modded it by putting some tape near the hinge to ensure that it closes.

I'm hardcore like that.

One of our favorite douchebags, Scott Stapp, was arrested in Palm Beach County, Florida, on Sunday and charged with domestic assault.

The former Creed lead singer, who starred in a sex tape with Kid Rock last year, has had a history of problems with alcohol and violence.

His wife, Jaclyn Nesheiwat, is a former Miss New York. And she just got a whole helluva lot richer when she goes to divorce the loser!

I see I should have made this an ontopic thread

no prob :fly: If you don't mind my asking, how do you like the phone so far. I'm going to be in the market for a new one in a couple of months.

I was enjoying it until I just found out I am going to have to hack the phone for it to allow custom(my) ringtones. I guess they got sick of people making there own ringtones and now it wont let you transfer them from data cable. Flippin gay. I bought the phone, why should I have to pay you more money for things I already have.

'Bout damn time, slacker.

I heard there are problems with that phone. You have to update the software it quite often -so I'm told.

You still have the same number, right... :tinfoil:

Nope, this one is a new contract under the owners contract, company phone without the perks of free monthly service, lol

EDIT - Nevermind this was on a certain Verizon phone

Last edited:
you could also just write a softphone for your computer and refer to it as your cell o_O

IT'S A FUCKING PHONE. You make calls, and if you're a needy bitch you let people call you.

I :heart: modding my cell phone. The possibilities are endless.

Before dharma changed phones, both of our phones forces combined cured cancer.

For some reason I am highly amused by this entire post.