Mobile Phones

T

Talkie

Which Mobile Phone(s) do you have, and why do you like them ?

My current one is a Nokia 6230.

I like it because, with an expanded MMC card I can play mp3's, take fairly good quality photos, and small movies. It can even function as a dictaphone, or record telephone conversations. (It makes a beeping noise so the other party is aware.) It has bluetooth for Syncing my calendar etc easily.

Ringtone: Bananaphone ! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Nokia 3560. I hate it. Unfortunately, its the best phone that ATT had on their old CDMA network (cause their GSM sucks azz). I'm thinking of moving to Cingular soon.

i've got an LG 4500. it's no shinny happy bells and whistles camera phone, but it does its job well, it's sleek, and it's got a killer driving mode function that i can't live without (since we have a handsfree law in NYS)

some samsung phone I got from sprint, it works and is fairly basic (no camera) and that's all I care about

I have a crappy motorola, but I always manages to tell me what time it is:

P1020181.jpg

i have this samsung flip phone piece of crap. i hate because its ugly, but the color screen is pretty. i wish it had a camera.

ieholly said:
i have this samsung flip phone piece of crap. i hate because its ugly, but the color screen is pretty. i wish it had a camera.
x427m? That's what I have, but I like it, my old nokia that had gsm dropped my calls right and left, i was getting so pissed with it and cingular was like "it's nokia's fault" My little brother had the exact same phone, got it at the exact same time and his never dropped calls,but cingular, nor nokia could explain it. I'm trying out samsung and haven't had trouble yet. I do have to say that I absolutely love SIM cards:)

Sony Ericsson T630. The SMS writing is slow, but it's a decent phone.

Kyocera 2235- it was free for me a couple years ago. Seems to do everything I need to do- which is ring, complete calls and send text messages on occasion.

Nokia 6610 on T-Mobile.

phone is pretty good for features (color screen, speakerphone, small, light), but the service sucks balls. i'll be switching to AT&T when my contract expires this spring.