Moar pictures!

Pandora said:
I second that. It's cold enough in GA for me thanks! All ya'llz need to be moving your butts down here!!! :D
Somewhere where it doesn't get colder then 60 outside during the winter is where I'll stay. Of course after I steal Pandora in the classic Mustang I uhm... steal as well. :tard:

Pandora said:
I second that. It's cold enough in GA for me thanks! All ya'llz need to be moving your butts down here!!! :D
I actually suggested that to FB awhile back. I want to someday be on the east coast to be [somewhat] closer to my family, and I suggested Georgia. He's game. Theac find him a job!! :heart:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Oh hush child, you know we lub joo :heart:
Fat Burger said:
Like Fuxx said, Portland crew is the hottest :drool:
BigDov said:
I missed you bub :) I really did.

:heart: :heart: and :heart:

:cool:

And it was being talked about.. we've had a crazy dry season this year.. It was nice today.. I got my parents to help me fix the bent fork on one of our bikes, so I'm hoping to get to doing that soon. Bought an assload of books today at Powell's though (among which was Battle Royale because of that thread we had a while ago), so I'm not sure how that will work.. Maybe bike to the park with said books and read there.. Get both done.. hmm..

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I actually suggested that to FB awhile back. I want to someday be on the east coast to be [somewhat] closer to my family, and I suggested Georgia. He's game. Theac find him a job!! :heart:

No joke, theres several server admin jobs that likely going to come up vacant at Turner in the near future. Keep an eye on the jobsite to see when they show up.