Pics MMS Thred v.3 (with free noodles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I let Luis cut my hair once before I had lots of layers.

Notice I said "once" ;)

I was able to fix it up after that though. Not long after that though I started getting my hair thinned out via cuts. Hmmm..... :fly:

13082255420130821155334.jpg

I let Luis cut my hair once before I had lots of layers.

Notice I said "once" ;)

I was able to fix it up after that though. Not long after that though I started getting my hair thinned out via cuts. Hmmm..... :fly:
@peanut take note! notice the once. This is the danger you face if you want me to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
i haven't had an actual hair cut since October 2011.:fly:

I just grab and trim. Nothing special. My hair is crazily layered, but any unevenness is hidden when I use a fat curling iron for the whole "beachy" wave look. Meh. I couldn't care less. But, I do miss getting my hair thinned out. So realizing how much of a burden it is when it's just let to grow.

I tried to trim my hair before by flipping my hair to the front but it didn't turn out right.

Last edited:
@peanut take note! notice the once. This is the danger you face if you want me to do this.

LOL

It wasn't horrible. It just wasn't great. At the time my hair was so long I was able to fix it myself. He did way better than Super Cuts, Great Clips, Saturdays etc.

I cut the boys hair most of the time. Not too hard to do theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:
No good can come from a man cutting a woman's hair unless he's gay.

I disagree. My current stylist is a married man and he is the only person who can cut my hair right. He's freakishly expensive though but dang! my hair comes out perfect every time he cuts it.

I disagree. My current stylist is a married man and he is the only person who can cut my hair right. He's freakishly expensive though but dang! my hair comes out perfect every time he cuts it.

I'm so with this! My absolute favorite stylist was a married man. I was seriously sad when he quit (back issues) as he was just awesome! I've come close to finding a good stylist but he was still tops on my book. If he ever returned I'd ditch my current stylist in a heartbeat and run to him. I'd pay even double what I used to just to have him cut my hair again.

Status
Not open for further replies.