Mmmmmmmmm margaritas~!!!

Yeah, I think I lasted 7 days without alcohol on that south beach diet thing.

Maybe it was 7, I'm not sure anymore - it was pure hell....

pretty sure that was 7 minutes and it was because you couldn't see from lime juice in the eye...that does not qualify as the south beach diet

I call that bullshit.

Wanna bet on it? :fly:

I dont drink that much anymore man. I went out for the 4th, which was Wednesday, I stayed in Thursday and didnt move from my bed. Friday I watched Season 2 of Rescue Me, Saturday I watched Season 3 of Rescue me and Sunday I watched the first 3 episodes of Season 4 and played video games. Monday I went and spent time with my parents... shit, I bought my dad a 6 pack and had 1 with him, nevermind

Wanna bet on it? :fly:

I dont drink that much anymore man. I went out for the 4th, which was Wednesday, I stayed in Thursday and didnt move from my bed. Friday I watched Season 2 of Rescue Me, Saturday I watched Season 3 of Rescue me and Sunday I watched the first 3 episodes of Season 4 and played video games. Monday I went and spent time with my parents... shit, I bought my dad a 6 pack and had 1 with him, nevermind

pwnt.

Now save your beer money for a vid card so you can play 2142...

I can play Transformers just fine which I was literally shocked at!

And come on now, I have bought 1 six pack in a whole week and it wasnt even for me!!!

Buying it for your asshole counts as buying it for you, man.
Picture BeeRad with one of those wire things for beer chicken and I give you the ultimate way to get drunk quick...

...awe, you know I luv ya, Bee :heart:

Buying it for your asshole counts as buying it for you, man.
Picture BeeRad with one of those wire things for beer chicken and I give you the ultimate way to get drunk quick...

...awe, you know I luv ya, Bee :heart:

You are starting to sound like me, I understand nothing in this post :fly: