Mmmmmmm Barium Sulfate Suspension :drool:

April23 said:
Can you guess what I had for lunch?
fly.gif

Macaroni and cheese??? :eek:

dreamwalker said:
Post 'em! I wanna see them!
I have them on my home computer. I SOOOOOO WILLLL, I want you to hang the pics on your fridge with your kids drawings too. It'll be glorious.
tard.gif

dreamwalker said:
Ain't it though. A couple of weeks ago the same doctor reported that a patient had eaten macaroni and cheese. A different doctor reported that a patient had eaten green Jello the day before.

The macaroni and cheese report just happened to be the one I did just before lunch that day.
They probably know exactly what they're doing and get a kick out of it don't they?

CletusJones said:
did it make you want macaroni and cheese?

No :wtf: :fly:

It is a measure of what a person can get used to, since I went ahead and ate my lunch without thinking twice about it. If the cafeteria menu had included mac and cheese I don't think I would have been hungry though.

April23 said:
I have them on my home computer. I SOOOOOO WILLLL, I want you to hang the pics on your fridge with your kids drawings too. It'll be glorious.
tard.gif

Nah, I'll hang them up here in the office near my desk> I'll watch my coworkers give me the :wtf: look, then I'll ask them if they want to hear the "inside story".

dreamwalker said:
Nah, I'll hang them up here in the office near my desk> I'll watch my coworkers give me the :wtf: look, then I'll ask them if they want to hear the "inside story".
BADA BING! Yesh then tell them you would like to hang theirs also and that you have a camera if they want to go in the bathroom with you.

Collect all 12!
tard.gif

ChikkenNoodul said:
Cancer

Doc's thought it spread in June or so, but they did a biopsy that didn't show anything. The lymph nodes have continued to get bigger since, but not by much.
WOW, best of luck to you today, i hope everything is alright.

April23 said:
BADA BING! Yesh then tell them you would like to hang theirs also and that you have a camera if they want to go in the bathroom with you.

Collect all 12!
tard.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're really on a roll today, aintcha? :fly: