Mmmmmmm Barium Sulfate Suspension :drool:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Since Mondoz was offered his on CD, I'm gonna ask for mine that way too :p
nice, now you have no excuse to not post them.

BTW: what part of your body are you getting scanned? pen0s???

If you post them, I'll post my endoscopy (I wasn't lucky enough to get a colonoscopy) pics. It'll be fun, I swear. :heart:

April23 said:
If you post them, I'll post my endoscopy (I wasn't lucky enough to get a colonoscopy) pics. It'll be fun, I swear. :heart:

Upper endoscopy?

I just finished transcribing a colonoscopy report. The doctor mentioned that the patient had eaten corn the day before the procedure was done.

dreamwalker said:
Upper endoscopy?

I just finished transcribing a colonoscopy report. The doctor mentioned that the patient had eaten corn the day before the procedure was done.
I have pics of the top of my stomach, the insides, and the small intestines... its nice, they are actual pics with a light and stuff. Wish I had swallowed a hot wheels car or something for effect.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Ahahahahaha, that's nasty :p

Ain't it though. A couple of weeks ago the same doctor reported that a patient had eaten macaroni and cheese. A different doctor reported that a patient had eaten green Jello the day before.

The macaroni and cheese report just happened to be the one I did just before lunch that day.

dreamwalker said:
Ain't it though. A couple of weeks ago the same doctor reported that a patient had eaten macaroni and cheese. A different doctor reported that a patient had eaten green Jello the day before.

The macaroni and cheese report just happened to be the one I did just before lunch that day.

Can you guess what I had for lunch?
fly.gif

April23 said:
I have pics of the top of my stomach, the insides, and the small intestines... its nice, they are actual pics with a light and stuff. Wish I had swallowed a hot wheels car or something for effect.

Post 'em! I wanna see them!

dreamwalker said:

did it make you want macaroni and cheese?