fly.gif

Macaroni and cheese??? :eek:

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
dreamwalker said:
Post 'em! I wanna see them!
I have them on my home computer. I SOOOOOO WILLLL, I want you to hang the pics on your fridge with your kids drawings too. It'll be glorious.
tard.gif

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
dreamwalker said:
Ain't it though. A couple of weeks ago the same doctor reported that a patient had eaten macaroni and cheese. A different doctor reported that a patient had eaten green Jello the day before.

The macaroni and cheese report just happened to be the one I did just before lunch that day.
They probably know exactly what they're doing and get a kick out of it don't they?

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
CletusJones said:
did it make you want macaroni and cheese?

No :wtf: :fly:

It is a measure of what a person can get used to, since I went ahead and ate my lunch without thinking twice about it. If the cafeteria menu had included mac and cheese I don't think I would have been hungry though.

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
April23 said:
I have them on my home computer. I SOOOOOO WILLLL, I want you to hang the pics on your fridge with your kids drawings too. It'll be glorious.
tard.gif

Nah, I'll hang them up here in the office near my desk> I'll watch my coworkers give me the :wtf: look, then I'll ask them if they want to hear the "inside story".

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
dreamwalker said:
Nah, I'll hang them up here in the office near my desk> I'll watch my coworkers give me the :wtf: look, then I'll ask them if they want to hear the "inside story".
BADA BING! Yesh then tell them you would like to hang theirs also and that you have a camera if they want to go in the bathroom with you.

Collect all 12!
tard.gif

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
ChikkenNoodul said:
Cancer

Doc's thought it spread in June or so, but they did a biopsy that didn't show anything. The lymph nodes have continued to get bigger since, but not by much.
WOW, best of luck to you today, i hope everything is alright.

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
April23 said:
BADA BING! Yesh then tell them you would like to hang theirs also and that you have a camera if they want to go in the bathroom with you.

Collect all 12!
tard.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're really on a roll today, aintcha? :fly: