mmmm....lollipops

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I just had a morphine lollipop:lol: (coincidentally my favorite band of all time - Morphine)
someone gave it to me at a b-day party:D

Last edited:
wr3kt said:

I'm no druggie...I tried one for shits and giggles and honestly I really can't feel much from it...must've been all the drugs I did in my younger years:D

why_ask_why said:
I'm no druggie...I tried one for shits and giggles and honestly I really can't feel much from it...must've been all the drugs I did in my younger years:D

Former druggie!

420 LOLLIPOPZ EVERYDAY?

Seriously though, why are they making morphine lollipops. Are they trying to hook kids while they're young or what?

generalcliche said:
420 LOLLIPOPZ EVERYDAY?

Seriously though, why are they making morphine lollipops. Are they trying to hook kids while they're young or what?

think the point is to ease pain in an unintimidating manner

why_ask_why said:
think the point is to ease pain in an unintimidating manner
Interesting, but I'm still confused. The only other medicine in lollipop form is cold medicine for yound children......that sort of contrasts morphine :p

(not saying it wouldn't be fun though)

generalcliche said:
Interesting, but I'm still confused. The only other medicine in lollipop form is cold medicine for yound children......that sort of contrasts morphine :p

(not saying it wouldn't be fun though)

it's for kids with cancer...cold medicine wont cut it there:lol:

why_ask_why said:
it's for kids with cancer...cold medicine wont cut it there:lol:

"Well, Little Johnnie, I'm afraid you have terminal cancer of the brain and I'm afraid you may feel some slight pain in the coming months, but tell you what...here's a lollipop!"

I'm going to hell.

wr3kt said:
"Well, Little Johnnie, I'm afraid you have terminal cancer of the brain and I'm afraid you may feel some slight pain in the coming months, but tell you what...here's a lollipop suppository!"

I'm going to hell.

fixt:lol:
that'd prolly waste ya!:D

You think hell has a level designated for genmayers?

I think we might have to deal with overcrowding.

...pass me a lollipop.