Mmmm, gadgets

ChikkenNoodul said:
From my colostomy bag? Sure, I'll wring out my clothes into a bucket

Repressed Memory #2 for the day:

Same friend who had the pissing neighbor, had diverticulitis a few years ago and had part of his colon removed because of it. In the meantime, they hooked him up with a bitchin' bag to catch all his poo and pee. In the beginning, he didn't realize the magic of Bean-O, and he'd have occasional problems; sitting in a meeting and "farting" into the bag, assplosions into the bag and just general digestive stuff. It was awful and I really felt sorry for the guy. One day, unbeknownst to me, he was in the bathroom when I was, emptying said bag. The smell almost reduced me to tears....... he has a notoriously light gag reflex and I could hear him dry-heaving while he was emptying it into the toilet. It was just fracking horrible.

Thanks ChikkenNoodul :heart:

BigDov said:

Same friend who had the pissing neighbor, had diverticulitis a few years ago and had part of his colon removed because of it. In the meantime, they hooked him up with a bitchin' bag to catch all his poo and pee. In the beginning, he didn't realize the magic of Bean-O, and he'd have occasional problems; sitting in a meeting and "farting" into the bag, assplosions into the bag and just general digestive stuff. It was awful and I really felt sorry for the guy. One day, unbeknownst to me, he was in the bathroom when I was, emptying said bag. The smell almost reduced me to tears....... he has a notoriously light gag reflex and I could hear him dry-heaving while he was emptying it into the toilet. It was just fracking horrible.

:lol:

Omg that fucking sucks ass, sorry

I grew up with a kid that drank Dran-o and had one thanks to that little stunt

BigDov said:

Wow, that's a terrible story. He's not on the bag anymore is he? Good health is not something to be taken for granted.

zengirl said:
Wow, that's a terrible story. He's not on the bag anymore is he? Good health is not something to be taken for granted.

Nope, he's all better now. It definitely changed his life for the better......

BigDov said:
Yes you have- I'm still waiting for that gender verification to hit my PM box though :fly:

BigDov said:

o shit thats just wrong:p

Drool-Boy said:
o shit thats just wrong:p

Tell me about it. He ended up wearing that thing for about 4 months until they could re-attach parts of his colon. It was seriously fucked up.......... and then the hole that was left in his tummy after the bag was taken off was HARDCORE.