Mmm sexy new PC

generalcliche said:
No. You start playing PC games :mad:

No, don't listen to him! Play consoles! PLAY CONSOLES! Don't let the PC Nazis peddle their vile candy to you!

I've always played consoles :p
I haven't had a PC good enough to play PC games, but now I can do both!
And I would most DEFINITELY acecpt any x-boxes that someone wanted to pif me.
:drool:

Millions said:
No, don't listen to him! Play consoles! PLAY CONSOLES! Don't let the PC Nazis peddle their vile candy to you!
Consoles=low resolution, low framerate.

Contollers are teh suck.

generalcliche said:
Consoles=low resolution, low framerate.

Contollers are teh suck.

Computers = Way too much money and time to continously upgrade/maintenance to play new games. ...No Mario Kart on PC either...unless you warez.

Millions said:
Computers = Way too much money and time to continously upgrade/maintenance to play new games
Umm, not really. A decent graphics card will exceed console performance.

Okay enough arguing..
HEP! HEP!
I can't get my dvd player to run :( Apparently I have no DVD player software, just the stupid interactual crap *cry*

Lynnakitty said:
Okay enough arguing..
HEP! HEP!
I can't get my dvd player to run :( Apparently I have no DVD player software, just the stupid interactual crap *cry*
Wanna go to mexico baby?

Lynnakitty said:
Okay enough arguing..
HEP! HEP!

It didn't come with PowerDVD or anything like that? Windows Media Player 10?

BigDov said:
She needs PowerDVD4 and Winamp 5. Both are great programs.

generalcliche said:
Umm, not really. A decent graphics card will exceed console performance.

Well yeah...the computer will always perform better. IF you constantly upgrade it.

Two years ago I spent 500 bucks to upgrade my computer. Last month I bought a new ATI Radeon 9800 PRO and a 80 gig HD...but now my motherboard needs to be replaced and my processor isn't functioning correctly and I need more ram to speed things up and my sound card is giving me shit. :( So that's more money out the door just so I can play Battlefield Vietnam. I never have this problem with my Xbox...

BigDov said:
No

and cliche, get on AIM :mad:
I WANT TO GO TO MEXICO WITH YOU KTHX