mmm consoles

El Borracho

Flaccid Member
Oct 17, 2004
Texas.
Marklar
₥0
so all this talk of xbox and the like got me thinking of my favourite console games.

I loved platformers, crash, slycooper, etc. so today i broke out a couple and started playing. I've got ratchet and clank 3 in right now, but i'm gonna grab jak 3 in a second.

I own every pre-playstation 2 crash bandicoot and i own all of the jak series and ratchet + clank series other than the newest one.

What are you playing?

FIFA 2005. My striker has 51 goals in 9 games. WOOO!

And FarCry still, after like 2 months. That game is really hard in some spots. :(

edit: On my Dell console.

Super Mario Kart (for the SNES, the 64 one was fun, but not as good IMO).

Killer Instinct

Super Street Fighter II

Final Fantasy (the first one)

just to name a few

Fat Burger said:
I've never owned a Playstation, I don't like the controllers. Maybe if someone I know buys a 3 and wants to get rid of a 2 I'll take it off their hands.

They're probably going to be flooding ebay as soon as the 3 comes out......

El Borracho said:
whats wrong with the playstation series? why would you want to move consols.

harddrives in consoles are :cool:

i am playing a lot of counterstike (lamo i know), and i love mx vs atv on the xbox.

Right now I'm mostly playing RPGs, XenoSaga I, Star Ocean 3. But there is also Metroid Prime 2 Echos, and of course We:heart:Katamari!

I played a bunch of emulated NES and SNES games over the holiday. Learned something disturbing too. My niece who is 12 absolutely has no concept of how to play most games mostly because her mother wont buy her a console nor does she by any real pc games.

The only thing I could find she could play was puzzel de pon or bejewled. Everything else from Bomberman, mario cart and even freaking tetris was too complicated. It would be much different if I was still there. With my daughter I swear to god shes going to know how to play video games.

I played way too much Dragon Quest VIII over the weekend. I don't think I really have any other games I'm interested in. I did play some puzzle game... Hexec, or something like that. Someone fun.