Ontopic MLB Opening Day

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,706
I know most of you that post here hate baseball but I love it. I'm always excited when the season kicks off. I think this year will be another great one with lots of unexpected front runners. Who knows maybe ATL won't choke at the end this year. For those who don't care about baseball please keep your comments to another thread.

braves are up 2-0 on the nats. I saw rick ankiel is now in a nats uniform. he was a brave last year.

Nats went on a spending spree trying to up their market value. They got a few decent pick ups but some were just plain over paid.

My brother-in-law got to play at the opening day ceremonies at the Nats game. He said it would have been cool if they had also given him tickets to watch the game afterward, but noooo, they had to leave. Not that the weather is all that great here anyway.

My brother-in-law got to play at the opening day ceremonies at the Nats game. He said it would have been cool if they had also given him tickets to watch the game afterward, but noooo, they had to leave. Not that the weather is all that great here anyway.

looked like there were a zillion empty seats too

the royals should have plenty of "prospects" to bring up this year for other MLB teams next year.

until our cheapass shitty owner dies, we're fucked.