Ontopic Mission to Uranus

he will immediately take every customer not within 15 miles of a major metro away from the DSL companies if he prices and markets it right. Its rural and semirural america thatll be the big customer base.

But you gotta remember.... this isnt just america. Starlink is a GLOBAL enterprise.
I mean, if its not competitive its a giant waste of money... With Starlink I won't have to worry about wanting to retire to another country either.

I mean, if its not competitive its a giant waste of money... With Starlink I won't have to worry about wanting to retire to another country either.

by that point you can just hop into VR and fulfill your fantasies with fake little boys from thailand instead of real ones.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
For those with VR headsets:

Stepped outside last night before bed to shut the light off in the garage that I accidentally left on. Looked up and saw a nice meteor streak across the sky. Long trail too. Not very bright, orange color. Headed east to west approximately. I don't think it was a Lyrid, but maybe. Stars were pretty nice too, warm at 45F too. Forgot how much time has past since the last time I Looked up. Constellations were all different.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and fly