Ontopic Mission to Uranus

Science is formulating a hypothesis then testing it against reality, and either accepting or rejecting the hypothesis.

What someone does, based on that hypothesis and experimentation, is not science, it's application.
Then what's math? You cant demonstrate most higher maths with empirical evidence, just theory.

but would one argue that math isnt a science...

Engineering is application ergo science.

Philosophy has practical applications.

It's not all omphaloskepsis: logic is philosophy, yet it's applicable in day to day life.
*burps* you know I went to catholic school

I literally have at least one job based purely on soft skills and drop mad panties.

I wouldnt call it a science though. You cant apply X to get Y result.

...Shit Im arguing against myself

*burps* you know I went to catholic school

I literally have at least one job based purely on soft skills and drop mad panties.

I wouldnt call it a science though. You cant apply X to get Y result.

...Shit Im arguing against myself
You are arguing against yourself.

Math is philosophy, science is philosophy, most things outside of "JESUS DID IT" is philosophy, because, from an etymological perspective, it's all seeking to explain things in life.

So, unless you're really willing to argue "EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING", I think you probably ought to just let it drop. My job involves a small amount of pure scientific research (about 25%) and a lot of engineering, so if anyone should know the fucking difference, I should.

You are arguing against yourself.

Math is philosophy, science is philosophy, most things outside of "JESUS DID IT" is philosophy, because, from an etymological perspective, it's all seeking to explain things in life.

So, unless you're really willing to argue "EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING", I think you probably ought to just let it drop. My job involves a small amount of pure research (about 25%) and a lot of engineering, so if anyone should know the fucking difference, I should.
I cast Solipsism. How do I know you arent a figment of my reality. Everything IS everything, and you're a mental foil.

I am still waiting for you to come teach me a lesson about being mean to girls you're white-knighting on the internet though, so you're welcome to come here and test my existence to your satisfaction.
:lol: Trying to get a rise. Give it a rest. I think I won since you brought it up eleventy million years later.

If there is a weakness that's exploitable Ill go for it.

Last edited:
Face down ass up? :hi2u:
THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE TO HYUK!