Missing from McCheese home:

thrawn said:
Do I have some reputation that precedes me or something?

:fly: Nooooooo

my real reply should been...

Why would she want to have sex on the toilet? Were you not finished doing your business and couldnt wait? No that couldnt have been it because it was premeditated by her grabbing a towel for your bum. Were you trying to hump on every surface in the house cause I could understand that!

BeeRad said:

Why would she want to have sex on the toilet? Were you not finished doing your business and couldnt wait? No that couldnt have been it because it was premeditated by her grabbing a towel for your bum. Were you trying to hump on every surface in the house cause I could understand that!
[oldschool elpmis]
ya I had sex with a chick on the toilet once. she caught me taking a shit in her dorm room bathroom, i forgot i had left the door unlocked. it was a healthy big old turd too, i had lots of wheat thins that day. anyways she jumped right on my cock and started riding me WHILE I WAS STILL TAKING A SHIT. dumb slut. anyways she rode me good and I gave her the heads up that I was about to blow my load so she hop'd off and took the cum all over her tits like the good whore she was. The bad part was that there wasn't much toilet paper left and she used all of it to wipe the cum off her tits. Fuck. So you know what your boy elpmis ended up doing. That's right. I wiped my ass with her Polo towel. Cunt.
[/oldschool elpmis]

elpmis said:
[oldschool elpmis]
ya I had sex with a chick on the toilet once. she caught me taking a shit in her dorm room bathroom, i forgot i had left the door unlocked. it was a healthy big old turd too, i had lots of wheat thins that day. anyways she jumped right on my cock and started riding me WHILE I WAS STILL TAKING A SHIT. dumb slut. anyways she rode me good and I gave her the heads up that I was about to blow my load so she hop'd off and took the cum all over her tits like the good whore she was. The bad part was that there wasn't much toilet paper left and she used all of it to wipe the cum off her tits. Fuck. So you know what your boy elpmis ended up doing. That's right. I wiped my ass with her Polo towel. Cunt.
[/oldschool elpmis]

WOW - Just WOW. :fly:

elpmis said:
[oldschool elpmis]
[/oldschool elpmis]

awesome :lol:

BeeRad said:

We defiled every conceivable place in that hotel room and yes there was a reason for being in the bathroom at that time.

thrawn said:
We defiled every conceivable place in that hotel room and yes there was a reason for being in the bathroom at that time.

My X and I got a hotel room one night, broke the bed to the point that the mattress was over by the door, bathroom was nothing but water which then flooded out to the door and soaked the mattress, broke both night stands and one chair. We only got charged an extra 100 bucks, lol sooooo worth it

BeeRad said:
My X and I got a hotel room one night, broke the bed to the point that the mattress was over by the door, bathroom was nothing but water which then flooded out to the door and soaked the mattress, broke both night stands and one chair. We only got charged an extra 100 bucks, lol sooooo worth it

It was worth every penny. I answered the door for housekeeping nekkid and asked them to come back later. Oh, was all I got.

thrawn said:
It was worth every penny. I answered the door for housekeeping nekkid and asked them to come back later. Oh, was all I got.

Bwhahhaah, almost the exact same thing happened but when I answered the door I was in my boxers leaning on the soaked mattress with my feet in about an inch or two of standing water, lol. She didnt just say oh, she said and I quote "I dont know what you did but dont you think I am cleaning this room". I laughed and sloshed my way back to the blanket bed in the non wet corner of the room:fly:

elpmis said:
I wiped my ass with her Polo towel. Cunt.

This is one of the things wrong with college kids. They think Polo towels and Ralph Lauren paint are necessary.

If you're going to flaunt your wares at least make sure the guy on the horse is clearly visible on your chest.

BeeRad said:
My X and I got a hotel room one night, broke the bed to the point that the mattress was over by the door,

You could have broken the bed Han Solo.

shawndavid said:
You could have broken the bed Han Solo.

To quote Harrison Ford, however incorrect his statement was, "I DON'T LIKE FAST WOMEN."

I may be half drunk and working on a two day bender but you still know how to make me laugh.