GAY Mine Is The Best

Whatever I do, i do better. Whether it's failure or success.
UKW3SxN.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and MacG
The real reason I won.

Post by nukesdabass on 19 hours ago
K so Duke is having his meltdown. Fun times. Don't anyone post in his "I made a post" thread. K you can, but it will enhance the meltdown if you don't. OK I'm going to the office Christmas party. Free falafel, no hotties, just a general appearance.

And the real reason I kinda lost

I'm going to put this out there now, so if I'm right, we can look back at this and laugh.

I'm going to make a thread

I'm just going to call it 'I made a post'

In it, I'll post once, the very first line, something innocuous about posting.

I wager we get at least 4-6 posts from Nukes and Darth in full trigger.

Any other posts I can't predict. They are outside the turing test.

A prediction only works if it's known by at least 2 people.

we will now begin the experiment.

The real reason I won.

Post by nukesdabass on 19 hours ago
K so Duke is having his meltdown. Fun times. Don't anyone post in his "I made a post" thread. K you can, but it will enhance the meltdown if you don't. OK I'm going to the office Christmas party. Free falafel, no hotties, just a general appearance.
Copy and paste from another forum=epic fail

Wait, FBK is still going on and @Duke knows about it and I don't???????

What kind of assholes are you? Holy shit.

And @Duke, hahahaha what the fuck man.

Nukes is an angry man and I wanted to see how easy he was to trigger. I thought he would go off in my thread, instead he ran off to his 'sekret forum' and triggered there, then ran back here. So, essentially doing what i thought he would. The best part was the entire time he thought he was doing to me what i was doing to him.

It was an experiment. It produced recordable results which are now being peer reviewed.

Seriously, Nukes, you might want to print off the Useless Forums thread over at FBK and bring them to a counselor. It will help them help you.