Video Milwaukee agitators shout ‘black power,’ attack white drivers

Milwaukee is like 40% black and the city is very segregated still.
American cities are pretty segregated.
BTW, census demographics are broken.

Welfare receiving households do not report accurately in order to maximize benefits.
If Marsha is receiving benefits at max cause Tommy, her baby daddy, has his address at his mom's house, ain't no way Marsha is going to mess with that.

If Tommy officially moves in, Marsha's check gets significantly smaller.

Marsha Marsha Marsha...

Forgot to actually make my point.
According to most recent census demographics, Charlotte is something like 35℅ African American.
It's not, it's far higher...but gerrymandering of residential addresses is pretty common for practitioners ofwelfare fraud.

Chances are Milwaukee is far higher than 40℅ black.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Forgot to actually make my point.
According to most recent census demographics, Charlotte is something like 35℅ African American.
It's not, it's far higher...but gerrymandering of residential addresses is pretty common for practitioners ofwelfare fraud.

Chances are Milwaukee is far higher than 40℅ black.
fair, I was just trying to indicate that Milwaukee does have a large black population (either way it's well above a representative population), so yes, to answer that question I was responding to, there ARE black people in Wisconsin, but Milwaukee happens to have a particularly large concentration.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Throw a bunch of random people in a confined space (like a prison yard) and watch how they behave. A lot of them segregate themselves.

Granted, it shouldn't be built into the system such that it's required but if people do it voluntarily should we not allow it? People still free to live where they want but what if they choose to congregate with others that look like them?

Humans are weird creatures.

another attempt at desegregation
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...-reshape-neighborhoods-with-housing-diversity

People will always say they want inclusion, when what they really want is everyone else to be like them. They "embrace diversity" unless you disagree with them, then you're racist. Or if you tell them you're a human, a person, just like me. Just like that police officer. Just like that farmer. Just like everyone else. Then you're racist too. I live in a world where I am racist by default because everyone else who is not like me, wishes they were. At this point, I don't even care anymore.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Amstel
Ignorance is bliss, innit?

Indeed...

And as far as I can tell, in the US ignorance also leads to voting republican, right? No matter what. Because being buttfucked by corporations and religious bigots, and general inequality is just fucking awesome. FREEDOM!

Bliss.

(Yeah, I know. Suck it. I've had a few, and I'm in full-blown pinko mode. :p )

Last edited:
Indeed...

And as far as I can tell, in the US ignorance also leads to voting republican, right? No matter what.

Bliss.

(Yeah, I know. Suck it.)
Not necessarily, but there is a strong correlation.

There are reasons nearly everything that involves knowledge is labeled "liberal".