Millionare Christian Practices what he preaches.

I still don't see how he's a hypocrite. He has family in America that he doesn't give money to. He's a taxpayer.

She may not want it. However he certainly will expect the American tax payer to do it instead of himself.

Unlike our current republican leaders, who expect the American tax payer to only bail out the Credit and Banking companies?

The difference between the two. Your accusation is based of supposition, and mine is based off of identified, actual fact.

WHOOPS

I spoke too soon.

I guess George Dubya wants to bail out his poor aunt too.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The government is expected to announce soon that it will devote up to $50 billion to directly address the source of the financial crisis: bad mortgages and millions of homeowners at risk of foreclosure.

White House spokesman Tony Fratto said on Thursday that "no decisions" have been made on "a number of housing proposals" that the administration has been reviewing "for some time."

But three administration officials indicated to CNN that the new program would be designed to prevent foreclosures by having lenders reduce delinquent borrowers' mortgage payments to affordable levels. In exchange the government would guarantee some percentage of each loan to backstop lenders if borrowers re-default on modified mortgages.

Last edited:
Unlike our current republican leaders, who expect the American tax payer to only bail out the Credit and Banking companies?

The difference between the two. Your accusation is based of supposition, and mine is based off of identified, actual fact.

WHOOPS

I spoke too soon.

I guess George Dubya wants to bail out his poor aunt too.

I never saw me post any were that I agreed with the bail out bill. As a matter fact I did post on another board the I was against it. I believe in limited government at all levels. Doing only things that are actually written in the Constitution.

1) I suggest you read and study the Bible then.

2) I hope you like your takes bing raised to support people like his step aunt & uncle.

1. I could not care less about the Bible.
2. I don't care if my taxes are raised. Life is short, and I'm not as concerned with hoarding the money I can't take with me when I die as I am with taking care of real, actual people. You'll have to pay more? Who cares? As a Bible thumper you should WANT to pay more. It's tithing, without the church involved.

1. I could not care less about the Bible.
2. I don't care if my taxes are raised. Life is short, and I'm not as concerned with hoarding the money I can't take with me when I die as I am with taking care of real, actual people. You'll have to pay more? Who cares? As a Bible thumper you should WANT to pay more. It's tithing, without the church involved.

1) then you will never understand.
2) I'd rather tithe to my church. They help more people with the same amount off money. Who would you rather get your inheritance, your son or a greedy government?

I never saw me post any were that I agreed with the bail out bill. As a matter fact I did post on another board the I was against it. I believe in limited government at all levels. Doing only things that are actually written in the Constitution.

Wait a minute. What a freakin minute.

There is no way in hell you can call a person out on shit he might do, when your own party, that you support, is ALREADY DOING IT.

What the hell kind of two-stepping bullshit is this? Your republican party does not follow the limited government rules. They have, in fact, INCREASED the size of the government since Bush took office. We have dramatically increased the national debt, we haven't run a balanced budget since he took over, and has stepped all over the constitution with the 'Patriot Act' amongst others.

Yet you have the audacity to accuse a man of doing what has already been done by the party you support.

Absolutely amazing.

Wait a minute. What a freakin minute.

There is no way in hell you can call a person out on shit he might do, when your own party, that you support, is ALREADY DOING IT.

What the hell kind of two-stepping bullshit is this? Your republican party does not follow the limited government rules. They have, in fact, INCREASED the size of the government since Bush took office. We have dramatically increased the national debt, we haven't run a balanced budget since he took over, and has stepped all over the constitution with the 'Patriot Act' amongst others.

Yet you have the audacity to accuse a man of doing what has already been done by the party you support.

Absolutely amazing.

You assume wrongly, I never have nor will I ever be a party member. There have been a lot of things which Bush and the Republican Congress have done that I disagree with.

1) then you will never understand.
2) I'd rather tithe to my church. They help more people with the same amount off money. Who would you rather get your inheritance, your son or a greedy government?

1. You have to read the Bible to understand the definition of hypocrite? I'm not asking about the spiritual philosophy you've assigned to it. I'm asking how Obama is a hypocrite when he pays taxes just like you and me.

2. The government won't touch your inheritance if you set up something like a trust with pass-through taxation. Just because we have taxes doesn't mean you have to subscribe to extremist financial theories.

1. You have to read the Bible to understand the definition of hypocrite? I'm not asking about the spiritual philosophy you've assigned to it. I'm asking how Obama is a hypocrite when he pays taxes just like you and me.

It has nothing to do with taxes. It has him spouting passages from the Bible. Yet completely ignoring them in his own life.

Is the bible located in the fiction section at Barnes and Noble? I may pick myself up a copy so I can give it to knyte to stand on when he needs to reach a handle.

Is the bible located in the fiction section at Barnes and Noble? I may pick myself up a copy so I can give it to knyte to stand on when he needs to reach a handle.

It's in the religion section, which in the store near my house is rather ironically situated next to the gay/lesbian section.