Millionare Christian Practices what he preaches.

Forums Christian Practices Typical White Man Fear of Blacks and Toes the Line of the Republican Party rather than Think For Self For a Change.

See? Just like you I can jump to conclusions too. :rolleyes:

While I don't like Obama (for un-groupthink ideas), I wonder how long it will take to find out that this is a bunch of crap as well...

Obama already won.

Unless the republicans can pull off what they did for Bush and mess with the voting system.

True. However if I had a family member that need help getting back on his/her feet. I wouldn't ignore them unless they weren't doing anything to get themselves back on their feet.

You know, we really can't hold people responsible for relatives they aren't necessarily close with. I mean look at Bill Clinton and his brother buba, or whatever his name was.

True. However if I had a family member that need help getting back on his/her feet. I wouldn't ignore them unless they weren't doing anything to get themselves back on their feet.

Well, if we're going to all draw up our own stories about her, maybe she's getting along "good enough" and doesn't want to bother him. I know plenty of old people who would do just that...