Halp Millennials are ruining the worldmerica

It was the yuppies that ruined paintball.
As soon as they found out about it all the prices, field / insurance rates went through the roof. And now ... Now you're only allowed to shoot them above the waist.

They must have gotten bored though cause prices are dropping again.

So yeah. I'm bitching over nothing.

Old men ramble on through their boredom.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and nukes
I'm just gonna copypasta what I wrote at the other site (cuz I'm lazy af):

I had a rabid die-hard 49ers fan in my car tonight that said he "had sex with [Jack] Del Rio's niece."

sure you did, buddy

either way, i get the dregs of humanity in my car on a nightly basis and they are usually younger drunk people... god the amount of absolute hot-dog-down-a-hallway-hungry-for-thick-black-cock-sluts i transport on a nightly basis is staggering

• Gravy
Reactions: adi

I had a rabid die-hard 49ers fan in my car tonight that said he "had sex with [Jack] Del Rio's niece."

sure you did, buddy

either way, i get the dregs of humanity in my car on a nightly basis and they are usually younger drunk people... god the amount of absolute hot-dog-down-a-hallway-hungry-for-thick-black-cock-sluts i transport on a nightly basis is staggering

@nukes will talk you down. hang in there buddy. or have a hotdog and see what the rage is all about!!

ha, ha! j/k :D

meanwhile, i’m horny. your rant made me horny!

i’m currently infatuated with these terrestrial biological entities referred to as The Millennial’s. interesting bunch,... i love ‘em!

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

sure you did, buddy

Friends don't let friends drive Uber.
What's the price of your soul?

Do you want to end up like me???