Milk Junkie

daily_june22_2006_cones.jpg

I posted a chocolate dipped cone 2 pages ago but whoever I hotlinked from killed it :fly:

edit: nice hotlink :p

WooHoo, baby pics. Mine's not as fat as yours though. I bet by 2 months yours'll be bigger.

392464332999ee69.jpg

Almost 9 months old.

Last edited:
Is he a milk junkie, too? :drool:

Very cute kids!!

I wonder how they taste with a good Chably :shiftyeyes:

Thorn, if you don't like fluids from bodies, why do you feed your spawn your body fluids? Wouldn't body fluids from cows or goats or even soybeans be better?

HE'S ADORABLE!!!! how much des he weigh? what's his personality like? i can't believe he's so big already...:hs:

Probably somewhere in the 16 pound range, I doubt he's hit a full 17 yet but probably will soon since I've weaned him.

He is VERY easy going, just chills most of the day and is happy and content playing. He is so easy going though that he wants to crawl, but when it comes down to it he figures, eh, I already know how to roll really good and just goes back to that.

Is he a milk junkie, too? :drool:

Very cute kids!!

I wonder how they taste with a good Chably :shiftyeyes:

Thorn, if you don't like fluids from bodies, why do you feed your spawn your body fluids? Wouldn't body fluids from cows or goats or even soybeans be better?

*chablis :p

Just because I don't understand it and want to learn, why are you couples having kids? I mean, what force drives you to say, "I want 3 kids, but she wants 4 kids"? Is it just a natural drive to spawn? Is it a feeling or belief you would like to procreate? Is it a hobby to make babies? do you feel obligation so that you can maintain the family name? do you do it so you can have slave labor in 14 years and servents in 30 years? do you do it to make the rest of your family happy? do you have kids so you can have the feeling of taking care of someone that is part of you, something to nurture?

Serious replies only, I am fucking crying here!

Just because I don't understand it and want to learn, why are you couples having kids? I mean, what force drives you to say, "I want 3 kids, but she wants 4 kids"? Is it just a natural drive to spawn? Is it a feeling or belief you would like to procreate? Is it a hobby to make babies? do you feel obligation so that you can maintain the family name? do you do it so you can have slave labor in 14 years and servents in 30 years? do you do it to make the rest of your family happy? do you have kids so you can have the feeling of taking care of someone that is part of you, something to nurture?

There's no way I can possibly say this without it sounding at least somewhat arrogant, so I'll just say it: Unless you had your own kids you would not understand.

good questions
I think maybe, one day, I MIGHT want 1...I'm so ambivalent about it though which probably isn't a good thing

I share the same questions. Some people have the drive, some do not. :hs:

Sometimes people want them and sometimes people don't. Yet the people who say they don't .. when confronted with having one .. usually grow quite accustomed to the idea .. and after it is born .. they totally forget about having not ever wanted one. Not always, but most often that happens.

Gay couples adopt kids because one or both decide they want kids, even though they can't always make one themselves .. it's definately not a heterosexual thing to want kids.

It's just a breeder thing. It's that simple :lol:.

Sometimes people want them and sometimes people don't. Yet the people who say they don't .. when confronted with having one .. usually grow quite accustomed to the idea .. and after it is born .. they totally forget about having not ever wanted one. Not always, but most often that happens.

Gay couples adopt kids because one or both decide they want kids, even though they can't always make one themselves .. it's definately not a heterosexual thing to want kids.

It's just a breeder thing. It's that simple :lol:.

It is instinct to protect your young even though you didn't want them in the first place. No way to get around that. :hs: