Mild but entertaining run-in

Why do you need to refer to each guy as b/m (black/male) every single time you referred them? What's their race got to do with it?

Racist people are so transparent..

My background in writing uses this method to differentiate 2 or more unnamed but similar subjects in a situation. While this is not a report for official use in any way, it's through this format that most of my writings result.

Are you so afraid of offending someone that it's wrongful to mention their race? If I was reporting an incident to Security at the workplace, or law enforcement at home, I'd describe the person(s) in a similar manner.

I was relaying an experience, you're picking out and attempting to highlight what you find insulting in my writings. It's a consistent description, not an insult.

So once again, I hope you've enjoyed the stay.

Anything further, please feel free to message me to continue the discussion if you so desire.

Here's the door.

My background in writing uses this method to differentiate 2 or more unnamed but similar subjects in a situation. While this is not a report for official use in any way, it's through this format that most of my writings result.

Are you so afraid of offending someone that it's wrongful to mention their race? If I was reporting an incident to Security at the workplace, or law enforcement at home, I'd describe the person(s) in a similar manner.

I was relaying an experience, you're picking out and attempting to highlight what you find insulting in my writings. It's a consistent description, not an insult.

So once again, I hope you've enjoyed the stay.

Anything further, please feel free to message me to continue the discussion if you so desire.

Here's the door.

oh shut the fuck up.. you called them black males because you're a fucking racists.

spanish_inquisition.jpg

I didn't realize being black was a character flaw.

Also, you're a racist. Your one black friend should slap you.

You're reading into it as though I saw that their being black was the flaw. Nay... If spoken down upon, I'll comment on whatever's apparent to me at the moment.

Having seen their race, coupled with the known chicken stereotype, paired with them actually having the chicken. I acted on it, knowing it would piss him off, and he could really say nothing about it(which he didn't) and storm off(which he did).

In short: No chicken = no comment relating to. I would've said something less dramatic and dramatically less effective if it was just a BLT in the bag.

I'm not pulling punches on those who speak down to people and feel like no one's going to fire back.

You kinda had to be there I guess to get their whole attitude.

The Spanish went to Mexico and fucked everything that moved. When that got old, they went down to the Philippines and again fucked everything that moved. That's why there are light skinned Filipinos and all the Spanish names. The Spanish were fairly wealthy, and so everyone over there covets light skin -- because it's a sign of wealth. If you're white, they'll love you.

A lot of Filipinos get offended if you bring this up.

I just watched a spanish movie and I must say Mexican-Spanish is annoying to listen to, Spanish-Spanish is heavenly :drool:

Kinda like of how Australians fucked up the English language.

Last edited: