NSFW mike's sperm thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
During his bath tonight Kiko said:

Mama is it true that all drains lead to the ocean?
And I said: yes some do, like in Florida. :fly:
And he said.. And I fucking quote: "no mama all drains in Florida lead to Walmart"

I
Fucking
Died

@Duke our kitten is smarter than ever

Last edited by a moderator:
I just took a second job (they know I'm leaving in like 50 days and they wanted me anyway) but now like 3-4 days a week I'll only get something like 4 hours of sleep between jobs. OOPS. #poorpeopleproblems

I also want y'all to know I accidentally typed #pooppeopleproblems at first and almost said FUCK IT and rolled with it.

on the plus side, one of the jobs I have involves all the coffee I can handle, so I might feel exhausted but l will be awake. plus no car means no risk of falling asleep at the wheel. and it's only for a few weeks and means extra $. silver linings.

what a huge pile of BS

Pentagon OKs Manning transfer for gender treatment
In an unprecedented move, the Pentagon is trying to transfer convicted national security leaker Pvt. Chelsea Manning to a civilian prison so she can get treatment for her gender disorder, defense officials said.

Manning, formerly named Bradley, was convicted of sending classified documents to anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks. The soldier has asked for hormone therapy and to be able to live as a woman.

http://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-oks-manning-transfer-gender-treatment-043219946--politics.html

what a huge pile of BS

Pentagon OKs Manning transfer for gender treatment
In an unprecedented move, the Pentagon is trying to transfer convicted national security leaker Pvt. Chelsea Manning to a civilian prison so she can get treatment for her gender disorder, defense officials said.

Manning, formerly named Bradley, was convicted of sending classified documents to anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks. The soldier has asked for hormone therapy and to be able to live as a woman.

http://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-oks-manning-transfer-gender-treatment-043219946--politics.html

Agreed. But court rulings actually force this coddling of convicts upon the system, which boggles my fucking mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.