might be moving my anus

why_ask_why said:
thanks for the news flash... I grew up in albany, ny, went to highschool in portsmouth, RI, and went to college 18 miles from canada in canton, located in extreme northern NY, a good bit higher than toronto...my hair used to freeze SOLID under a ski hat going back to my dorm from swim practice in college

now you know why I live in the south

If between you and Flamingglory you guys could make up a list of all these places in the US that exist, I'll know to NEVER move there. It will be much appreciated. Thxs. Winter in Utah is bad enough and we don't even have snow stick longer than 2, 3 days max at my house.

why_ask_why said:
god yeah...the hottest chick in the world can be completely ruined if she opens her mouth and she's from jersey :barf:

G03Red-RedBallFront.jpg

ChikkenNoodul said:
Geez, and my accent is wicked thick too :p

So you don't ever pronounce the r's in words?

That's the main thing I remember about the kid in my dorms from Boston, r's were pretty much just skipped over.

FlamingGlory said:
Now if only MA had better gun laws :p
They suck, but I think it's easier to get a CCW here than NY

The biggest problem is really just the inability to buy most new handguns

For instance I sold a USED first gen Glock 21 with only one standard capacity mag (13 rounds) when I left MA 5 years ago for almost $700 because they are that hard to get

ChikkenNoodul said:
They suck, but I think it's easier to get a CCW here than NY

The biggest problem is really just the inability to buy most new handguns

For instance I sold a USED first gen Glock 21 with only one standard capacity mag (13 rounds) when I left MA 5 years ago for almost $700 because they are that hard to get
me + you = future Lords of War business in MA???